Banking & Financial Services Networking Night 2024
This information is for employers - students can book via King's CareerConnect
To request a space, click on the red button to be taken to our booking form on King's CareerConnect. You will need to register with us if you do not already have an organisation account.
We welcome bookings from representatives from the following areas of banking and financial services, though attendees representing your organsiation MUST be individuals working in the business function who can share their personal reflections on their role alongside the organisation, culture and sector trends.
This event is open to organisations representing the following sectors:
|Corporate & Private Banking
|Insurance & Brokerage
|Wealth & Investment Management
Our new Banking & Financial Services Networking Night is designed to equip our engaged students with critical information on the breadth of business areas, build their networks and help determine which area of the professions best aligns with their knowledge, skills and attributes.
We want to showcase the true breadth of opportunities across the sector - and within each organisation, from asset management to M&A, reinsurance to capital markets. To achieve this, each organisation is asked to send at least three representatives undertaking different roles within their firm who can engage our students, share their own experiences and equip them with the latest commercial awareness on that business line.
Your nominated representatives will be provided with:
- a space to position a single pull-up banner stand
- name badges
- a space to showcase a poster with QR codes linking to your recruitment website
- light refreshments, snacks and soft drinks
This event is targeted at students in the Focus stage of their career thinking, with existing ideas about the roles or area of financial services they are looking for internships or graduate roles but will also see students exploring financial services for the first time.
- Standard package: FREE for up to 3 nominated business representatives per organisation
Whilst we hope representatives will be briefed on the basic recruitment opportunities available in their respective firm, this event is not designed for graduate recruiters or HR teams. If you are keen to raise the profile of your organisation and engage with a wider range of students, our King's Careers Fair provides opportunity to hold a traditional stand.
Why Engage with King's?
- 2nd in the UK for Business and Management Studies (Complete University Guide, 2024)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021).
- 63.8% of our students are female (HESA, 2022).
- 38th ranked university in the World University Rankings (Times Higher, 2024)
- 12th Globally for Most International University (Times Higher, 2024)
- 24th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2022)
- 4th Nationally and top in the Russell Group for Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2023)
2023 Attendance Stats
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our events so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
This is a new event for 2024, so no historical attendance data is available.
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for our Banking & Financial Services Networking Night 2024.
At this event
Search for another event