Please note that this event has passed.
Availability Update (3 August 2022)
- Virtual Fair: BOOKINGS CLOSED Monday 3 - Friday 7 October
- Physical Fair: FULLY BOOKED Friday 7 October, 11:30-15:30
This information is for employers.
To book your space please click the red button.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across a range of sectors, including:
- financial services
- technology and data
- energy & utilities
This year, we're returning to campus for our core fair and have brought together our highly successful sector-specific fairs into one large event, held early into autumn term alongside a wider series of sector-focused workshops, masterclasses and panels.
With a strictly limited number of places at our physical event, the event will form the flagship for promotion of your opportunities, direct discussion with students and highlighting your initiatives.
It's also a fantastic opportunity for students to focus their search, get to know your organisation and culture and action their plan by enhancing their understanding of your recruitment and assessment process.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
- Virtual only: £200 + vat
- Virtual & In Person fair: £300 + vat
Not interested in returning to campus, but still wish to promote your organisation?
For 2022, we're hosting a virtual fair from 3-7 October allowing employers unlimited opportunities to host 1-2-1 discussions and group presentations with our students.
Your can choose to attend just our virtual event if you wish - with an online stand, links to your organisation profile on our King's CareerConnect platform, live vacancies and more.
Why Engage with King's?
- Ranked 9th for Accounting & Finance, 6th for Business & Management Studies (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- Brand new Engineering programming launched in 2020
- 11th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for our King's Careers Fair 2022.
2021 Attendance Report
As this is the first time running this fair the following data is taken from our Virtual Technology, Engineering & Data virtual Fair.
- Undergraduate Attendance: 35%
- Postgraduate Taught Attendance: 49%
- Postgraduate Research Attendance: 3%
- Alumni Attendance: 13%
- Home/EU/EEA Attendance: 32%
- International Attendance: 67%
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our events so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
At this event
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Business & Finance
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Technology & Industrials
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Diversified Sectors
Employer Relations & Development Manager
Search for another event