Show/hide main menu

How can you help?


If you live outside of the UK and wish to support the College you can donate by returning our International gift form.

Alternatively if you live in Hong Kong or the USA you can make a tax efficient gift.

Hong Kong

Please return your gift form to:
King's College London Hong Kong Foundation
Mr Dieter Yih, Chairman
c/o Kwok Yih & Chan
Suites 2103-05
21st Floor
9 Queen's Road
Hong Kong


Please return your gift form to:
Friends of Kings College London Association, Inc
c/o Chapel & York Limited
1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200
Wilmington, DE 19801

 Facebook icon
Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454