Mandarin Level 2, Part 1 (Evening 5 Week Intensive)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 26 February 2024 To: 25 March 2024
By studying Mandarin Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Revision Level 1
- Getting around
- Past experiences
- Talking about past experiences
- Talking about past events
- Talking about locations
- Asking for and giving directions
- Talking about travelling, pets and past experiences
- Location words and place expressions
- Sentences denoting location or existence using 在, 有
- Distance：A 离B 远/近
- The particle过 indicating past experience
What will I achieve?
When Mandarin Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.