Spanish Level 1, Part 2 (Evening 5 Week Intensive)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 24 April 2024 To: 22 May 2024
By studying Spanish Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
Topics may typically include:
- Likes and dislikes
- Daily routines
- Weekend activities
- Bars and Restaurants
Functions may typically include:
- Describing people (body and personality)
- Talking about daily routine and weekend activities
- Asking and giving information about food
- Ordering food
- Expressing preferences about food
Grammar may typically include:
- Verb parecer
- Verbs gustar and encantar
- Revision of the Present tense: regular and irregular forms
- Reflexive verbs
- Adverbs of frequency
- Verbs llevar, probar, hacer
- Impersonal “Se”
What will I achieve?
When Spanish Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.