We will expand the reach of the School and Faculty locally, nationally, and globally by:
- Developing and growing focussed areas of excellence in research and education that address current and future needs of the global population;
- Taking advantage of the breadth of expertise across the university including social science and public policy, geography, law and ethics, business school, informatics, mathematics to create research and educational collaborations;
- Embracing strategic partnerships locally, nationally and globally;
- Creating and fostering the best in class infrastructure and an environment to recruit and retain staff and students;
- Engaging in service activities that expand the capacity of communities to flourish;
- Creating and advancing knowledge and its translation into discoveries that lead to actions that improve health of people and populations.
- Fostering an inclusive, supportive and respectful culture that promotes innovation and best practice across all staff.
The School’s Strategy is rooted in four pillars:
4. Development, Diversity & Inclusion.