The project was started in 2015 by Prof Chris Shaw (King’s), Prof Kerry Mills (King’s), Prof Martyn Boutelle (Imperial), Prof Manos Drakakis (Imperial), Dr James Bashford (King’s) and Dr Aidan Wickham (Imperial).
Our current team at King’s includes:
• Prof Chris Shaw – Professor of Neurology
• Dr James Bashford – NIHR Clinical Lecturer in Neurology
• Dr Mark Crook-Rumsey – Post-doctoral researcher
• Miss Anna Carobin – MRC PhD candidate
• Miss Judith Bilgorai – PhD candidate
The project has received significant contributions from Clinical Neuroscience Masters students, including Urooba Masood (2018), Cristina Cabassi (2019), Domen Planinc (2019), Kevin Chan (2020), Abdi Musa (2020), Dina Ekanayake (2021) and Nazifa Muhamood (2021), as well as junior doctors Dr Tom Weddell (2019), Dr Kate Wannop (2020) and Dr Arina Tamborska (2020).
We have collaborated with several groups, including Dr Emma Hodson-Tole (Manchester Metropolitan University), Professor Ping Zhou (University of Texas) and Dr Mark Baker (Newcastle University).