Communications Support Manager (Part-Time)
School of Security Studies
King's College London
Strand, London, WC2R 2LS
(0) 20 7848 2796
- Supports internal and external communications for the School of Security Studies and its Departments
- Oversees online, digital content and social media development
- Line Manager to Events, Web, Communications & Digital Content Officers
- Member of Faculty Communications Network
Sam joined King’s College London in 2017 at the School of Education, Communication & Society before being seconded to the School of Security Studies in August 2018. Prior to joining King’s he worked in a number of business development roles in the charity sector, working in the health, family and disaster relief sectors.
Most recently he was Development Officer at the Academy of Social Sciences where he led its university partnerships programme, engaging higher education in a conversation with government and the wider public about the value of the social sciences.
Sam also lectured on the BA Education Studies course at Greenwich University in 2016. He has a BA in History from the University of Warwick and an MA in the History of Ideas from Birkbeck College London.
- Interactions between research and policymaking
- Politics and political campaigning
- History of ideas