Digital Communications Officer
School of Security StudiesKing's College London
London WC2R 2LS
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanseifert/Twitter: @ivanseifeTel: +44 (0) 207 848 7465
- Producing high-quality digital content, such as the War Studies Podcast, videos, Twitter vox pops, live-streaming of events, etc. to promote events research activities and expertise.
- Mananging the social media accounts of the School of Security Studies and the Department of War Studies, such as Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
- Evaluating and advising on the school’s digital communications strategy by providing data-driven insights.
- Administrating and editing the school's websites.
- Supporting the School’s website transformation process.
Ivan joined the Department of War Studies in October 2016 as a Multimedia Intern and became the School’s Digital Communications Officer in September 2017, after having completed his MA in the Department of War Studies.
He holds an MA in Terrorism, Security, and Society from King’s College London and a BA in International Relations & Psychology from Amsterdam University College. He also completed a study abroad programme in America at the University of Washington in Seattle.