Dr Leonie Brose
MSc, Dipl.-Psych., PhD
Tel: 020 7848 0445
Leonie undertook her PhD in Health Psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London, looking at the design and development of patient-reported outcome measures.
Following her PhD, Leonie worked as Research Associate at the National Centre for Smoking Cessation and Training (NCSCT) and in the Tobacco Research Group at University College London, before starting as a lecturer in the Addictions Department at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN). Leonie is a Cancer Research UK/BUPA Foundation Cancer Prevention Fellow and a member of the UK Centre for Smoking and Alcohol Studies (UKCTAS).
- Smoking cessation and tobacco control
- Smoking cessation and mental health
- Electronic cigarettes/vaping
- Effectiveness of behavioural support and different medication options in smoking cessation
- Training for practitioners in smoking cessatio
Leonie is a member of the Addictions Department’s Athena SWAN Working Group.
A full list of Leonie's publications can be found via the RESEARCH GATEWAY link on the right or clicking here.