Receive updates on future workshops
Sign up to the Surgical Challenges mailing list
The Surgical & Interventional Challenges are part of a running series of study days open to all medical and surgical clinicians, interventionalists, undergraduate and postgraduate engineering and medical students, and educators.
The aims for this masterclass are to:
- Create an interactive environment to share from each other’s clinical experience
- Have balanced debates on current and emerging evidence
- Provide practical hands-on experience of current devices and techniques we use for managing this condition.
Events are co-programmed by the Department of Surgical & Interventional Engineering and King Health Partners, together with Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital.
- Masterclass in Acute Pulmonary Embolism Management
- Workshop on Stomas
- Mesh and Reconstruction in Hernia Repair
- Implants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Training in Robotic Surgery
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease