KEATS: Building Interactive Content with H5P (Intermediate)
Interactivity can add value to an online area of a module, allowing learners to engage with content in a variety of ways. H5P is a tool available through KEATS that allows for the creation of rich, dynamic content, allowing tutors to offer their students a variety of interactive content, including videos, presentations, and branching activities.
Attendees will be enrolled on a dedicated KEATS page and engage with H5P activities. In the online workshop, attendees will learn the value of including interactive content and how to create, build, and add H5P content into a KEATS page.
Participants should have attended KEATS 1: The Basics or be familiar with KEATS before attending this session, including knowing how to add resources/activities to a KEATS page, edit settings for an activity, and switch role within a KEATS page.
By the end of the session the learner should be able to:
- Evaluate the benefits of including interactive content in a KEATS course.
- Understand the benefits of creating H5P content to engage learners.
- Create an Accordion Menu in H5P.
- Create a Course Presentation in H5P.
- Create an Interactive Video in H5P.
- Create a Documentation Tool in H5P.
- Create a Branching Activity in H5P.
- Understand the Content Bank in KEATS and the different ways of displaying interactive content in a course.
This CPD session is run throughout the academic year. Please visit Skills Forge for booking details.