Please note that this event has passed.
Booking Update: October 2023
This event is now fully booked.
We will be running another event in spring 2024, and to explore other ways to engage with our placements students, please look at our website.
This information is for employers only
Engage directly with King's growing population of undergraduate students with a year in industry or professional placement.
Our Global Placements: Employer Speed Meet is open to organisations with dedicated placement provision, or keen to explore creating a bespoke opportunity for King's students. It's an opportunity to showcase your organisation, workplace culture and the recruitment process with engaged students seeking opportunities in 2023/24 from the following programmes:
King's Business School
Faculty of Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences
To express interest in attending, click the red button or email us for a consultation on how we can support your organisation to meet its needs in the coming year.
Attendance at our Employer Speed Meets is free.
Why Engage with King's?
- Play a significant role in future generations’ career learning & development
- Introduce a fresh and creative perspective to your team or organisation
- Attract and retain early global talent before students enter the graduate market
- Build your organisational reputation among our diverse student body
- Develop a strong recruitment pipeline from a leading Russell Group university
At this event
Head of Work-based Learning
Global Placements Adviser - King's Business School
Global Placements Adviser - Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences
Search for another event