Your placement should meet the following criteria, together with King’s wider terms, policies and statement of professional standards in order that we can promote your opportunity to our students.
• Last between 3-12 months
• Start any time from June and finish by September of the following year
• Be paid at least the national minimum wage for the country in which you are based
• Provide Employers Liability Insurance cover
• Provide supervision throughout the placement
• Offer meaningful work experience
King's expects all placement students to be paid throughout the duration of their placement - salaries are entirely dependent on the organisation, sector and country, but generally range between £11,000 - £25,000 pa. for the UK (Prospects) or equivalent international rates.
King's Terms, Policies & Statement of Professional Standards (pdf)