A great way to promote your organisation, opportunities or event to a specific group of students or recent alumni, we can ensure your message reaches the audience most beneficial to your campaign.
Targeted emails are a great way to promote your organisation, opportunities or event to a specific group of students or recent alumni. To ensure messages reach the most targeted audience possible, we require all organisations to select a minimum of two criteria from the search criteria below:
- Discipline (department of study or programme)
- Level of study (UG, PGT, PGR) or recent alumni
- Occupational interest
- Year of study or graduation
We are unable to send emails based on language requirements, however you can specify these on our vacancy board instead or in addition to a targeted email.
Emails can be sent in plain text or HTML, if you have the code pre-written.
Please note we will only send emails to a maximum of 750 individuals and are therefore unable to send targeted emails to entire faculties as the results generated would be too large.
- Complete a request form detailing the search criteria you are looking to target your message and the message content.
- We will run a search on our King's CareerConnect platform and revert back with a quote for the search results this has determined.
- In consultation with you, we can amend the results to meet your budget constraints and finalise your target audience.
- We will send you a link to pay for your targeted email through our eStore and once payment is confirmed your email will be scheduled/sent.
1. Can I send an email in another language to English?
No - you can provide a foreign language translation, but we require all emails to be sent in English.
2. How long does it take to process a request?
It can take up to 48 hours from finalising your quote to sending the email itself - we aim to process all requests as quickly as possible, but please note that this timeframe only commences once you have agreed a quote.
3. How do I pay for a targeted email?
All targeted emails should be paid in advance of sending through our eStore, however in certain circumstances we may be able to raise an invoice which can be paid within our minimum terms of payment.
4. How many students will my email reach?
Students must opt-in to receive targeted emails, so the numbers are constantly fluctuating across the year. Our team will work with you to determine the best cohort based on your criteria and discuss their own additions and amendments with you based on their expertise of our programmes.
From 24 February 2020
- Up to 250 recipients: £150 + VAT
- 251-500 recipients: £200 + VAT
- 501-750 recipients: £250 + VAT