Why recruit from King's?
King's international reputation enables us to recruit and train the highest calibre students from around the world who can deliver significant impact.
We partner with corporates, SMEs, business chambers, non-profit organisations, NGOs and government agencies across all sectors on a global scale ensuring your organisation can benefit from the expertise our graduates bring.
Our teaching enables students to become rounded critical thinkers, set up for success and with the character and wisdom to strive for social change
King's Strategy 2026
King's is preparing students for the global workplace, equipping them with the knowledge, attributes, skills and experience employers inform us are expected - career management, managing up, negotiation, influencing, data handling, self-awareness and resilience (ISE, 2021). Through our ambitious project of embedding employability throughout the student lifecycle, we're changing the identity of what a graduate looks like in the 21st century.
Our innovative portfolio of services offers a variety of ways to recruit, engage and raise your profile with us physically, or through virtual activity whether you're recruiting for graduate, internship, placement, experienced hire or casual work.
We are proud of our relationships with employers and partners and strive to work collaboratively with you - understanding your organisation, providing regular intelligence and feedback on what's happening at King's and building a bespoke strategy for you.
Specialist teams in employer relations, events, experiential learning, global placements and internships will help your organisation reach exceptional talent from across our faculties and programmes - to discuss how we might work with you, please get in touch.
Andrew Wright, Associate Director (Employer Engagement & Work-based Learning)
- 38th ranked university in the World University Rankings (Times Higher, 2024)
- 40th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2024)
- 10th ranked university in the European University Rankings (QS, 2024)
- 13th Globally for Most International University (Times Higher, 2023)
- 24th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2022)
- 21st Globally (6th in the UK) for Highest Percentage of International Students (Times Higher, 2023)
- 12th most targeted university by employers in the UK (High Fliers, 2023)
- Top 20 for Best Universities for Work Experience (RMP, 2023)
- 4th Nationally and top in the Russell Group for Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2023)
- =5th Nationally for Ethical Careers in the People & Planet League (2023)
- Most Productive Careers Services Team (2022 GUCDC Awards)
- Exclusive Global Employers' Choice Award (2023 GUCDC Awards)