Why recruit from King's?
King's international reputation enables us to recruit and train the highest calibre students from around the world who can deliver significant impact.
We partner with corporates, SMEs, business chambers, non-profit organisations, NGOs and government agencies across all sectors on a global scale ensuring your organisation can benefit from the expertise our graduates bring.
King's graduates are distinguished not just by their knowledge but by their wisdom, character, service ethic and global mindset.
Education Strategy (2017-2022)
King's is preparing students for the global workplace, equipping them with the knowledge, attributes, skills and experience employers inform us are expected - negotiation, self-awareness, resilience, commercial awareness and managing up (ISE, 2020). Through our ambitious project of embedding employability throughout the student lifecycle, we're changing the identity of what a graduate looks like in the 21st century.
Our innovative portfolio of services offers a variety of ways to recruit, engage and raise your profile with us physically, or through virtual activity whether you're recruiting for graduate, internship, placement, experienced hire or casual work.
We are proud of our relationships with employers and partners and strive to work collaboratively with you - understanding your organisation, providing regular intelligence and feedback on what's happening at King's and building a bespoke strategy for you.
Specialist teams in employer relations, events, experiential learning, global placements and internships will help your organisation reach exceptional talent from across our faculties and programmes - to discuss how we might work with you, please get in touch.
Andrew Wright, Head of Employer Engagement
- 21st Globally for Employability & 4th in the UK (Times Higher, 2020)
- 9th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2020)
- =31st ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (Times Higher, 2021)
- 16th most targeted university by employers in the UK (High Fliers, 2020)
- Winner - GUCCU China Development Awards - Exclusive Global Employers' Choice Award (2020)
- Shortlisted - NUE Awards for Best University Careers / Employability Service (2020)
- Shortlisted - AGCAS Awards for Excellence for Supporting Student & Graduate Employability (2019)