All applicants should complete the King’s online application process for the MSc Global Leadership & Peacebuilding. The personal statement submitted for the MSc application must include:
• a brief sentence stating that you have also applied for this specific award;
• an explanation of how you intend to fund your studies if you are unsuccessful for this funding.
Applicants also need to submit a 1-2 minute video recording of themselves to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos longer than 2 minutes will be deleted and not considered for applications. The video should include the applicant explaining:
• why you are applying to the programme;
• why you consider yourself an African (e.g. by birth, family heritage, citizenship etc);
• what you see as the most pressing global leadership and peacebuilding challenge that is relevant to Africa;
• the change you want to make in relation to that issue in Africa;
• how you see the content of the MSc programme as helping enable you to make that change.
When sending the video, please include your application number and the title of the funding that you are applying for in the email subject title.
Please email email@example.com for any questions.