Academic promotions staff success
Posted on 16/06/2017
We are delighted to announce that five staff from the Division of Health & Social Care Research have been successfully promoted in the 2016/17 academic promotion round. Academic promotions recognise outstanding contributions to all areas of academic activity: research, education, innovation, academic leadership and administration, national and international esteem, as well as clinical work (where applicable). Panels of experts both within King’s and externally must attest to the quality and impact of their achievements and the titles are conferred by Professor Edward Byrne AC, President & Principal, on behalf of the College Council.
We are therefore pleased to confirm the following academics have been recognised for their outstanding contributions to the Division and King’s College London:
- Dr Kalwant Sidhu has been promoted from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer
- Dr Vasa Curcin has been promoted from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer
- Dr Patrick White has been promoted from Senior Lecturer to Reader
- Dr Claire White has been promoted from Senior Lecturer to Reader
- Dr Jugdeep Dhesi has been promoted from Honorary Senior Lecturer to Honorary Reader
The promotions will take effect from 1st September 2017.