The Summer Programmes team will welcome around 1500 international students to study at King’s this summer. We are looking for confident, motivated, and hardworking King’s students to work as Course Assistants and help us to deliver a wide variety of summer programmes at both high school and undergraduate levels.
These roles are vital to ensure that all visiting students have a safe and enjoyable time at King’s and in London.
The programmes for this year include:
- Pre-University Summer School Session One, for 16–18-year-olds (03 July – 7 July)
- Pre-University Summer School Session Two, for 16–18-year-olds (10 July – 14 July)
- Pre-University Summer School Session Three, for 16–18-year-olds (17 July – 21 July)
- Undergraduate Summer School Session One (03 July– 14 July)
- Undergraduate Summer School Session Two (17 July – 28 July)
- Bespoke Programmes (different weeks in July)
Each programme has specific requirements, and we will need several types of Summer Course Assistant. All programmes might require additional days.
Postholders will be paid £13.30 an hour and there are both full-time and part-time roles available.
Full-time postholders will be expected to be available for the entire programme delivery period: 3 July 2023 – 28 July 2023.
To find out more head to the King’s Summer Programmes page.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more and applying for a Summer Course Assistant position, you will need to follow the process below:
Read the job descriptions and information slides to learn about the role.
Complete an application form online – the deadline for applications is Tuesday 11 April 2023 at midnight.
Attend an interview (if shortlisted). Interviews will be held on 18 & 19 April 2023, and you will be asked to indicate your availability on the application form.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.