King's Online Conference
Monday 10 Septemer 2018
King's Online, in partnership with the PLuS Alliance, are hosting a one-day conference to explore innovation in education.
Featuring senior academics and leaders from the UK, USA and Australian universities, sessions will include:
- Peer review of teaching - a new approach. Professor Geoff Crisp, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Education) UNSW Sydney
- Efficacy of online learning - new research from ASU. Tom Fikes, Manager of Action Lab, Arizona State University
- Learning design for refugees. Tania Lima, Director of King's Worldwide and Hannah Bond, Programme Manager - PADILEIA/King's Online
- Panel discussion - Innovative partnerships: Why universities work with commercial partners
- Digital transformation across UK institutions. Gideon Shimshon, Director of Digital Learning and Innovation, Imperial College London and Ian Dunn, Deputy Vice- Chancellor (Student Experience) Coventry University
9.00 - 9.30 - Registration
9:30 - 16:30 - Conference programme
16.30 onward - Networking drinks reception
Refreshments, lunch and networking reception will be catered for.
Conference tickets are free but availability is limited, so please register well in advance to avoid disapointment.
View full programme
Register to attend