Dr Katie Bentley
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Office: (S)5.08, Bush House, Strand Campus
Research Group: Health Hub
- Senior Lecturer in the Informatics Department.
- Group Leader of the Cellular Adaptive Behaviour Lab at the Francis Crick Institute.
My group develops agent-based simulations among other computational methods to simulate individual to collective cell behaviour during the growth of well-adapted structures in embryo development and abnormal, maladapted structures in diseases such as cancer and retinopathy.
- Simulation of adaptive behaviour
- Computational biology
- Bio-inspired robotics
- Artificial Life
- Software engineering of biological models
- Cell and developmental biology
- Blood vessel formation
- Eye disease
Vaccinia Virus Spread