Equality, diversity and inclusion are the legal responsibility of the Board of Governors. Under the Equality Act 2010 King's has certain obligations.
This report sets out the changing narrative at King's, within the context of our Vision 2029.
This report prepared by the EDI Function in October 2019 outlines current activity related to the Public Sector Equality Duty and, where gaps exist, show how we are addressing them. The Report:
- Outlines the legal context in which King’s operates;
- Sets the scene for King’s ambitions regarding Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in the context of King’s Strategic Vision 2029;
- Outlines the governance structures and resources in relation to Equality,Diversity & Inclusion;
- Takes stock and report progress against previous Equality, Diversity & Inclusion targets, for both staff and students;
- Outlines our priorities and priority actions from 2019 onwards.