Show/hide main menu

Student Guidance

Formal Reporting

Formal reporting is when an incident cannot be dealt with informal procedures and requires formal action. This can be done by emailing the Student Conduct and Appeals Office – All formal reports are made as a Stage 2 Complaint.  

If the complaint is about a student, it may be considered under the Misconduct Regulations. If the report is about a staff member, it may be referred to HR. Once a formal report through either of the above processes is made, a preliminary inquiry or investigation may then be undertaken to identify a resolution and any actions to be taken. 

You can find out more by reading our Frequently Asked Questions.

The Anonymous Reporting tool allows you to raise a concern and  help the university to identify patterns and trends in the incidents reported in order to improve the way we respond to reports. 

Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454