IT Graduate Programme
- Already graduated or about to graduate?
- Passionate about a career in technology and higher education?
- Looking for a graduate placement at King's?
King’s College London is one of the world's top 25 universities and has committed to investing £30 million in transforming IT’s capability over the next few years to deliver new digital learning and improved education and research support. King’s IT is looking for graduates to support the ambitious academic and research strategies to help King’s to be a world class university.
King’s IT has created exciting opportunities for graduates with an interest in an IT career in the higher education sector. We welcome applications from all graduates and from any academic disciplines, with a preference of King’s students with a degree in IT or Business.
The 2 year Programme aims to grow graduates skills and experience by giving them an opportunity to develop in several areas of IT to establish a foundation for rapid career progression. Graduates will receive training and work under the direction of IT specialists, having a broad and hands-on experience.
Graduate Scheme areas can include:
- Project Management Office (PMO) / Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Centre for Technology Enhanced Learning (CTEL)
- Research & Learning Solutions
- Quality Assurance
- Service Transition
- Application Services
Testimonials & further information
For further information on the assignment areas above, testimonials from current and past grads and the key successes of our existing grad programme, please click here.
How to apply
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply.
- Visit The HireWire Job Board to find the post.
- Download and complete an Application Form (you can also attach your CV).
- Submit your Application from The HireWire System.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for a two-staged panel interview.
You can view The HireWire advert here for February 2017 as an example only.
There may or may not be vacancies, but let us know of your interest as we’d be glad to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'King's IT Graduate Scheme' in the subject line and we’ll let you know how we can proceed.