We hope that you’re doing well, wherever you are in the world! We would like to know what you’re up to, whether that’s new study routines, new exercise regimes or how you’re keeping in touch with your friends.
We hope that by sharing your stories, you all stay connected more easily and can see what life is like for your peers during this period of change.
We’d like to know more about:
- How you’re feeling or what you’ve realised while adjusting to this new way of life.
- How you’re coping with the current circumstances (e.g. quarantine, lockdown, isolation, learning online, daily exercise, volunteering in your communities).
- How you’re keeping connected with the King’s community and how your journey at King’s has helped you to deal with the current situation.
- What course you’re studying and where you currently are in the world.
You can send us your stories either as:
- A video message (No longer than 60 seconds and filmed in landscape)
- A picture of yourself, your room, or an activity you’re engaged in with a caption/message introducing yourself and describing your current experience.
Please send your pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and use #KingsStories in the subject line of your email.
Please note that under the King’s Stories campaign, your stories will be shared across King’s College London and its associated social media channels. When we receive your video, we will send you a short online consent form to complete.
There is also an opportunity for your story to be added to the King’s Cultural Community's Reflecting Together archive. Together with the university community, this will be a time capsule to provide a snapshot of the global lockdown and the gradual emergence from this period as experienced by King’s students, staff and alumni.
Find out more about King’s Reflecting Together.
We can’t wait to hear your stories! Get in touch if you have any questions or need more information.