We have launched a new ERG Research Portal available here.
The Environmental Research Group are involved in a variety of interesting and diverse research projects.
The most recent and high profile research projects are:
- Health Impacts of Air Pollution in London - quantifying the health burden of PM2.5 and NO2 in London
- airAlert - quantifying the health impacts of air pollution early warning systems
- Catalytic Clothing - exploring how clothing and textiles technology can purify air
- ClearfLo - investigating boundary layer pollution across London
- EXHALE - investigating the impact of the LEZ on children's respiratory health
- EXPOsOMICS - aims to develop a new approach to assess environmental exposures, primarily focusing on air pollution and water contaminants
- Invisible Dust - encouraging awareness of climate change, air pollution and environmental issues
- Air Quality and Climate change - assessing the impact of different choices or scenarios for achieving the 2050 target
- Traffic - researching the health problems caused by air pollution and noise from traffic in London