Post Doc ChemComm
The PostDoc Chemistry Community (PostDoc ChemComm) will represent the research and career development of postdocs, contracted researchers and postdoc fellowship holders within the Department of Chemistry at King’s College London. We will be a platform open to every single researcher who wondered how to improve their research and career, how to get better impact or who simply want to share their experiences and concerns within the community.
The aims of PostDoc ChemComm will be to:
- Motivate Postdocs and PhD students by providing professional and inspirational examples of success.
- Provide a voice to the post-doctoral community within KCL Chemistry.
- Facilitate a flow of information and networking between postdocs, funding bodies, communication agencies and industry.
- Provide information and support across all expertise levels so that Postdocs can make the most of their time at KCL Chemistry.
- Create a nice and welcoming environment for discussing current scientific and career problems.
- Help PhD students with the transition to postdoc.
In this website section you will find information about:
- our committee members
- forthcoming and past events
- useful links to online resources
This website is in its infancy and will continue to be updated, so please revisit soon! If you have any questions or suggestions for the network, please contact us (the PostDoc Tutor and/or Rep’s).