1. Access the Global Pay for Students service here
2. Enter the country which your card is issued in and enter the fee amount you wish to pay in the relevant fields in £ sterling.
3. You will be presented with a list of payment options and the corresponding rates in your local currency, and you must select the option suited to you most.
- If you wish to pay by card then you will usually find the card options further down the list as they are presented in order of cost, cheapest first. If there are multiple options, then you may need to click on the “show more options” button at the bottom
- If there are no payment options in your currency, then you should be presented with an alternative currency to make payment in.
- Please take care to check you are selecting a payment in the correct currency
4. Enter your student details including ID, name, email and date of birth and the relationship of the payer to the student
5. Enter the payer details including the cardholders full name and their full address the card is registered to. Boxes marked with a * are required but to reduce risk of a failed payment attempt we would strongly encourage you to populate all relevant fields
6. You will be asked to read and accept the conditions of use.
7. Enter payer card details and submit