About King's Careers & Employability
Our services include one-to-one careers discussions, practice interviews, an online vacancy board, full events calendar and bespoke internship programmes, alongside a host of information and exclusive resources. We support King's students, graduates and academics to:
|Our mission: King’s Careers & Employability enables students and graduates to develop effective career management skills and build a platform for lifelong career success.|
Policies & Procedures
- explore their options through expert, impartial employability advice across all faculties and disciplines.
- find employment opportunities during or after their studies, in the UK or overseas.
- build, develop and maintain the right skills to transition into the global labour market.
- understand and track labour market trends and access exclusive resources to assist their job search.
- understand and track students' progression into employment and other destinations.
- enhance King's employability reputation with internal and external stakeholders.
We are proud to have won the AGCAS Award for Internationalisation in the 2017 AGCAS Awards for Excellence.
The Careers Group, University of London
We are commited to reducing our impact on the environment and acting in a sustainable way. Our commitment to sustainability statement (PDF) outlines this goal and we participate annually in the NUS Green Impact initiative achieving the following recent accreditation:
- 2016-17: Gold
- 2015-16: Silver
- 2014-15: Bronze
King’s Careers & Employability is part of The Careers Group, the largest higher education careers provider in Europe.
We are accredited to Matrix quality standards for delivery of information, advice and guidance through our membership of The Careers Group.