The Future Global Leaders Fellowship (FGLF) at King’s is a postgraduate co-curricular programme running for one year with distinctive tasks each term.
It is an innovative learning opportunity, supporting selected postgraduate students to become future leaders with global problem-solving mindsets and a shared vision to make the world a better place.
The experience enables students from all disciplines to undertake an enhanced and extended graduate programme, combining training in their discipline with leadership development. The core elements include:
- dedicated mentoring
- preferential access to the Principal’s Global Leadership Academy
- supplementary language tuition
- an institutional attachment
- exposure to global networks through joint leadership institutes with King’s international partners.
How to apply
There is one place awarded for the Faculty of Dentistry Oral & Craniofacial Sciences in the academic year 2020/21 through a competitive application process. The successful candidate will also receive an award of £1,000.
- Download application form
- Complete form to include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (500 words): about you, your experience, your programme of study at King's, your motivation for applying and why you would be suitable.
- Forward-looking Fellowship statement (500 words): focussed on how you intend using the Fellowship, how the Fellowship will enhance your personal and professional ambition, and how the programme would help you, and others, in future years.
Submit to email@example.com by midnight on 31 August 2020
If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 August 2020.