Take your venture to the next level.
At the Entrepreneurship Institute we nurture the most innovative and resilient entrepreneurial minds to bring forward bold and brilliant solutions.
Since 2016, we’ve supported over 140 ventures through our accelerator to create solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Over the last seven years, our ventures have gone on to raise £100 million in investment and generated over £83.5 million in revenue, as well as employing over 1,200 people. Check out the King's ventures in our digital portfolio.
King's Start-up Accelerator
Could you turn the tide of climate change? Revolutionise healthcare? Transform education? Reimagine a more equal world? Change like this starts with someone like you.
The King's Start-up Accelerator (formerly King's20 Accelerator) is King's flagship 12-month programme supporting the highest potential ventures from across King's to scale.
Applications are now open and will close on 3 March at 23:59 GMT. The accelerator will commence in June 2024.
What’s on offer:
- Access to office space for up to five team members in our central London co-working space in Bush House, Aldwych.
- 3-months intensive programme support inclusive of entrepreneurial leadership
- Coaching from over 10 Experts in Residence
- Access to King’s Investor Network
- Open to ventures at all stages of development, from proven validation, to an established user base or money generating.
- Open to all King’s students, staff and alumni where the founding team fully owns the intellectual property (IP).
- Applications open: 1 February 2024 - apply now!
- Applications close: 3 March 2024, 23:59 GMT
- Shortlisting and interviews: March - April 2024
- Start-up Accelerator commences: w/c 10 June 2024
My co-founder and I wouldn't have been able to get this far without the 'culture of nurture' at the Entrepreneurship Institute. It's one thing to teach people how to scale, which is common amongst other accelerators, but here the focus on resilience, peer-to-peer support and guidance both personally and professionally has been immense."
Dr Bhavagaya Bakshi, Co-founder of C the Signs
King's MedTech Accelerator
If you're a King's member of staff or a researcher, and have a venture that is related to medical devices and healthcare technologies, express your interest in King's MedTech Accelerator.