Skip to main content
KBS_Icon_questionmark link-ico

Contact us

The Faculty is based in James Clerk Maxwell Building, Waterloo Campus. The Nightingale Student Hub is open for our students, but due to the pandemic, many staff usually based inthe building are working remotely.

Where to direct your enquiry

Please see our transcripts information about standard and non-standard transcripts, which one you require and how you can obtain them.

For all admissions enquiries please contact staff within the King's Admissions Office.

For admissions enquiries about our MSc, PGDip, PGCert courses, please contact staff within the King's Admissions Office.

For enquiries about our research courses, please contact Dr Mary Leamy via email. Guidance on submitting an application for postgraduate research can be found in the online prospectus using the link below.

The Nightingale Student Hub is based in room 3.15, James Clark Maxwell Building, Waterloo Campus and is open 10.00-16.00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and 10.00-13.00 on Wednesdays.

You can contact the relevant Nightingale Student Hub team directly by emailing the appropriate shared email inbox.

Visit Student Services Online for answers to frequently asked questions.

For former students in need of profiles and transcripts, please see the information at the bottom of this page.

If you would like to tell us about any of our students who have excelled during their clinical placement with you, please email:

For media enquiries, contact the Corporate Communications Team via email.

The Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care welcomes applications from potential visiting scholars. Successful applicants will be affiliated to one of our departments, and will be able to make use of King’s resources.


Getting around



This information is for people who studied nursing or midwifery at King's. Information for all other courses is available here.

A transcript is a certified document that includes your full name, date of enrolment, final award classification and date of award. It will also contain the academic year, codes and titles of the modules taken. All transcripts bear the official King’s College London seal.

You need a transcript if a prospective employer, Board of Nursing or Higher Education Institution asks you to provide an official record of your King’s award. 

Standard transcripts (free of charge)

Your standard transcript is available to you free of charge, as a digital document through your Gradintel account. This free transcript typically will give you all the information you need and is available immediately for download. 

Module results (free of charge)

If you are a current student or you have completed free standing modules not leading to an award you can access a record of agreed results (ROAR), an interim transcript, providing module results as you progress through your course. The ROAR is available free of charge. 

To access your transcript or ROAR you will need to activate your account on using your King's email address. FAQs about ordering via Gradintel are available on Student Sevices Online.

Non-standard transcripts (fee required)

A non-standard transcripts are managed outside of the Faculty by the university's Boards & Awards Team and will include requests for additional information not available on the Gradintel site. Examples are below: 

  • Detailed module description information 
  • Detailed placement hours data (please note that we can only provide details on placements hours from 2012 onwards)

There will be occasions when we may not be able to provide you with data in part or in full. Examples are below:

  • Students who studied at nursing schools (eg, Normanby College, Nightingale and Guys) which amalgamated to become The Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
  • Studies completed more than 8 years ago. 

If you require a non-standard transcript, details of how to request one are available on Student Services Online.

Overseas Board Requests for Nursing Registration (fee required)

Students who are in the process of completing their Nursing registration outside of the UK and have been requested to submit a complete academic history by an overseas organisation can request this service for a fee. If you have an overseas board request, please email us to get clarification on your options before making payment.

Each overseas board requests different information ranging from a full and detailed academic history to a more standardised document and our fees reflect the amount of information requested.

Please make sure you request all documents needed by checking with your contact at the overseas board.

  • Standard undergraduate academic transcript: free and available via GradIntel
  • Overseas board requests for the purpose of nursing registration with a non-UK organisation: £100

An additional charge will apply if further information is required after the initial request for information is produced and/or for any additional bespoke requests. Please email us to discuss your request first.

Processing times

All overseas board requests have a turnaround processing time of up to 90 days, which does not included postage time if required.

How to Pay

Details of payment options are available on the King's eStore.

Replacement diploma and degree certificates

Information about obtaining replacement certificates is available from our Student Services Online.