Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Science PhDs
The Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences offers prospective students supervision from internationally recognised academics with expertise in many areas of forensic and neurodevelopmental research.
We welcome applications from prospective students. To apply:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Infant brain development
- Neurodevelopment and Psychosis in the 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
- Research in the Forensic Environment
1. Please see departmental supervisor profiles listed on the right to learn about research interests.
2. Identify your 1st and 2nd supervisor, before emailing them with a description of your intended research project.
For general guidance on potential supervisors, contact the Post Graduate Admissions Tutor Dr Eileen Daly, including your CV and a brief research proposal.
Potential PhD students should also visit the Education Support Team pages and the online prospectus to find more information and support.