Department of Psychosis Studies publications
The Department of Psychosis Studies has an extensive publication record. For more details of publications please visit the Research Portal where you can access a regularly updated list of departmental outputs.
The Department is also responsible for co-ordinating a number of publications, collectively known as the Maudsley Publications. Some of these are aimed at mental health professionals, while others appeal to a wider audience.
The Maudsley Publications include:
- Maudsley Discussion Papers (short papers dealing with controversial topics in mental health);
- The Maudsley Handbook of Practical Psychiatry;
- Maudsley Monographs (academic publications published by Psychology Press);
- Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines (for pharmacists, nursing staff and prescribers)
- The Maudsley Neuropsychiatry Modules (a structured training package for learning the basis of neuropsychiatry).
Visit the Maudsley Publication pages to find out more about the publications and how to order them.