Skip to main content
KBS_Icon_questionmark link-ico


International opportunities for undergraduates

When you study as an undergraduate with us in The Dickson Poon School of Law there are some international courses that you apply to directly via UCAS and some that you can elect to study only once you have enrolled on our LLB.

Before you arrive  

Apply through UCAS for one of these degree programmes: 

Once you are here 

Our undergraduate students may apply in their second year for overseas opportunities available from the third year onwards. These include the option to graduate with a: 

Further opportunities to study abroad are also discussed and offered through:  

  • The European Legal Studies Programme (study overseas in the third year of your degree. You are taught in English). 
  • The European Lawyer Programme  / Juriste Européen (study overseas at two partner universities after your undergraduate degree and obtain a master's degree from each partner university. Proficiency in the host languages is required). 

Undergraduate study