Service delivery standards
King's College London Library Services is committed to ensuring your needs are the focus of our services, collections and resources. We have a number of service delivery standards that set out the levels of service you can expect from us in key areas of our activities.
We will publish performance against our service delivery standards on a monthly basis. Where service falls beneath our high standards we will tell why and what we are doing to rectify our performance.
The standards below set out the levels of service you can expect from us in key areas of our activities.
• We aim for our Libraries to be open for 98% of our advertised opening hours
• We aim to score at least 85% on the National Student Survey Library Question.
• We aim to resolve 95% of Customer feedback within 5 working days.
• We aim to get 90% of books back on the shelves within 4 hours of return.
Library Services Training
• We aim to receive a satisfaction rating of 90% from our training sessions.
Library staff can help you get the most out of services, collections and resources, and if you any feedback about the service you have received please have your say
Service delivery standards results