Wellcome Trust 4-Year PhD Programme - Leadership and Supervisors
Dr Spagnoli has supervised more than ten PhD students. With a particular research focus on factors that specify the beta cells of the pancreas she is a:
- Group Leader and Reader at the Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine, Kings College London
- Leader of the H2020 EU FET-Open Pan3DP Consortium on pancreas bioengineering
- Adjoint Faculty Member, The Rockefeller University, USA
Professor Sacks has supervised over 30 projects on innate immunity and transplantation, and is:
- Director of the MRC Centre for Transplantation, Kings College London
- Emeritus Senior Investigator of National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Leader of Transplant theme of NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Trust and King’s College London
- Co-leader of Complement UK
After being awarded her PhD from the University of Glasgow/CRUK Beatson Laboratories, Scotland in 2007, Dr Minty completed a short postdoctoral position in the Harvard Skin Disease Research Center, Boston, MA, USA. Following a career break, she joined the CSCRM in 2015 to manage and continue to develop the Wellcome Trust 'Cell Therapies and Regenerative Medicine' Four - Year PhD programme.
Please direct all ***ENQUIRIES*** regarding the programme to Dr Fay Minty - firstname.lastname@example.org.