Congratulations on receiving an offer to study Midwifery at the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King's College London.
You are warmly invited to attend our midwifery offer holder day on 14 March 2018. Our event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discover more about our pre-registration midwifery courses
- ask our academic staff any questions you may have
- talk to current midwifery students about their experiences of their course, placements and university life
- get hands-on with a clinical skills lesson
- meet with our student services team to discuss admissions criteria, funding, disability support and more
- explore Guy's Campus
- visit some of our nearby student residences
- step into the Gordon Museum - the largest pathology museum in the world
- meet some of your 2018 classmates!
Register for a place by clicking here.
Please note, this event is exclusively for offer holders of the BSc Midwifery and PGDip Midwifery courses at King's College London. Other events for non-offer holders are displayed here.
Need help finding us? You can find a map of our campus here.
We look forward to meeting you again soon!