How to apply for study days
Once you have identified a study day, it is important that you submit an application.
An application form and guidelines for completion and submission can be downloaded here:
Please note that for external students our Study Days will attract a fee with places reserved on receipt of payment. For further details see application forms at foot of page.
How to complete the application form
The Study Day application form is fully interactive and can be completed on screen.
Please note that different web browsers have different functionality. For best results please use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (downloadable at www.adobe.com/uk) and the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.
If you are having difficulty, follow these steps:
- Complete all required sections of the form on screen
- Save the form onto your C drive (hard disk) as a PDF before closing the window
- Check that the information in your form has saved by re-opening it
- Open your preferred email application (Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook etc.)
- Attach your saved PDF to a new email and send to the correct email address (as listed on the form itself)
Finally, you can print out and post (or fax) applications to us, however it may take slightly longer for us to process
Closing date for applications
The closing date for applications is four weeks before the study day commences. However, early application is strongly recommended.
For further information on study days for qualified healthcare professionals including study day facilitators, times and dates please visit our search for a course directory