Skip to main content
KBS_Icon_questionmark link-ico

Study Programmes

King's College London welcomes students currently enrolled in universities outside the UK to participate in our Study Abroad programmes. You can apply for a full academic year(from September to June) or for one semester only (September-December or January-June). There are two ways in which you can study abroad at King’s:

  • As an exchange student: You can study abroad at King's as an exchange student only if an exchange agreement is in place between your home university and King's, including Erasmus+. Your home university needs to nominate you as part of their exchange quota. Please contact your International office to check their nomination procedure.

  • As an independent student: You can study abroad at King’s as an independent student. If you intend to participate in this programme, a tuition fee will be required, and you need to apply directly. Fee-paying students, where agreement is not in place between King’s and the home university should not nominate students as they apply directly.

We also work with two provider organisations: Arcadia and IFSA-Butler.


How to Apply


Find out how to apply to study abroad at King's College London.

Module Options

Module Options

Browse hundreds of modules available to Study Abroad students.