The REACH Space is located on the 3rd floor of the Surrey Street East Wing building on Strand campus. Successful applicants who applied in the 2019/2020 round are using one of the below listed spaces for a period of one week to three months between February and June 2020. Each applicant has received a budget of £1,000 for their project. Any resources bought and remaining at the end of the project will be retained in the REACH Space.
To register your interest for the next iteration of this call, due to go live in Autumn 2020, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The spaces available are:
• Room 1: 3.65m (l) x 2.90m (w), previously used as a solo workspace
• Room 2: 5.30m (l) x 2.70m (w), previously used as a dual workspace
• Room 3: 4.25m (l) x 3m (w), previously used as a dual workspace
• Meeting room*, ideal for activities for groups of 4 – 12 people
• Open plan main space*, ideal for activities for up to 25 people
*The meeting room and open plan main space can only be booked for satellite activities in support of projects happening in rooms 1 – 3.
The REACH Space includes a fully fitted kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, fridge), whiteboard walls, and an arts and crafts area alongside a range of other resources – flip tables, bean bags, arts and crafts materials, stationery and much more.
Unfortunately, the REACH Space is not accessible to wheelchair users. If you would like to discuss the accessibility of the REACH Space, please contact us via email@example.com or call 020 7848 1299. For additional access information, please see the AccessAble guide to the East Wing.