Get King’s on your CV!
Healthcare provision is changing rapidly, with the boundaries between acute and primary care also changing. Our education offerings for qualified healthcare professionals reflect these changes in healthcare and the roles of nurses and midwives.
From study days to brush up on knowledge and clinical skills, updates for clinical practice, and non-medical prescribing to postgraduate programmes, the Faculty has everything you need to develop yourself and your clinical practice, and advance your career.
Find out more about our post-qualification courses in our Search for a Course directory.
Degree programmes: BSc, MSc
Postgraduate Research programmes: MPhil, PhD
Applications are made through the King's Apply portal.
Closing date for applications for free-standing modules
The closing date for applications is four weeks before the start of each term. However, early application is strongly recommended. Check term dates.
Please read through the guidance below before completing and downloading the Study Day application form (PDF, 385KB).
Completing the application form and downloading
- For best results:
- Use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (you can download this from Adobe's website)
- Make sure you are using the latest version of your web browser (Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome)
- Open the form using the link above. It will appear in a new browser window. You will be able to complete all of the sections of the form directly in your browser.
- Save the form (select the icon from the top right of the browser, or right click anywhere on the form and select 'save as'). This will download the form to the location on your computer you wish to save it to.
- Check that the form has been saved by opening the PDF document you have just saved. If it has worked, you can now close the form open in your browser.
Submitting the application form
- Send your completed form to email@example.com
- You can do this by opening a new email in you preferred application (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo etc) and attaching your saved application form PDF document to the email message.
- FAO Study Days Administrator
- Send to 020 7848 3680
FAO Study Days Administrator
Florence Nightingale Student Hub
Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
King's College London
James Clerk Maxwell Building, Waterloo Campus
57 Waterloo Road
London SE1 8WA
*Forms submitted by either fax or post may take longer to process.
Closing date for applications
The closing date for applications is four weeks before the study day commences. However, early application is strongly recommended.